Saturday 12 July 2014

QUIT SMOKING - The Herbal Way

Dear Smoker Friends,  
We all have tried a lot for quitting cigarettes. And I've heard many chain smokers saying - "It's easy to quit smoking. I have done it so many times!!!" So, there  we are. 

     I, myself have tried so many times and  stopped for many days and started again. (Humans have so many reasons to justify smoking!)

     Here in this letter (I don't think it's an article) , I will share may experience of quitting the cigarettes (smoking), Chewing Tobacco and taking too much tea (almost after every 20-30 minutes) for 12-14 hrs a day! Imagine what atrocities I have done to my body?

     And you can't believe that I continued all this even after a severe heart attack and angioplasty of my heart a few years ago.

In this letter,  In the First Part - I will tell you the harms of smoking (Also conuming gutakha / chewing tobacco, and having too much of tea)

 In the Second Part - I will tell you the ways, the theraphies (allopathic, Homoeopatic, Ayurvedic, Naturopaty), tha Yoga Ans Pranayam and also the holistic approach - as written  by Louse L. Hay in her Best seller book -""You Can Heal Your Life"(English)  or "You Can Heal Your Life  (available in gujarati and Hindi also).

In the Third Part - I will describe how I became successful in quitting all my habits by reading books, doing Yoga, changing thought (as said in You Can Heal Your Life) by developing positive attitude, Nicotine Chewing Gums and smoking Tobacco free / Nicotine free herbal Cigarettes.

N. B. Describing all this will take along time and i'll comlete this letter in parts (as and when I get tine, so please subscribe or follow my blog to keep updated. In this blog I'll also share practical health tips with all you friend so that you can remain rejevenated, motivated and healthy) to be continued.


सिगरेट पीने की लत से छुटकारा How to leave habit of cigarette smoking ?

No Gukkha-Smoking and drinking,  Start Living   


 ......................
Prakash Sethia
Guru Purnima, 12-7-2014
E-mail : indianherbalhealth@gmail.com

Nirdosh Cigarettes may help you quit smoking.

Nirdosh Herbal Dhoompan: A Review




अन्य रचनायें -



अन्य रचनायें -




You can also read these books whic may help you to quit smoking -

4 comments: